Pediatric Specialty Care
Where little means a lot.
Ambassador Health Pediatrics was specifically designed to assist children recovering from an injury, illness, or complications from a premature birth transition from the hospital to home. Since 1997, Ambassador Health Pediatrics has served as one of only a handful of specialized pediatric units in the region that provides intensive rehabilitation, education, and extended care to the youngest of patients.
Under the direction of a Pediatric Pulmonologist, Ambassador Health Pediatrics provides a warm, nurturing, kid-friendly environment where children and their families can feel secure.
Aside from the intimate setting and individualized care, you can expect to experience the following benefits:
- Private Suites allow customization to provide the utmost comfort for your child
- 24-Hour Registered Nurses and Respiratory Therapists
- Physical, Occupational, Recreational, and Speech Therapists
- Registered Dietician and Chef prepared meals
- Social Services to advocate for residents and their families in the coordination of all aspects of care
- Community school services
- Caregiver education and hands-on training