If you prefer to receive individualized nursing and rehabilitative care in the comfort of your own home, then Ambassador Health at Home is the ideal fit for your needs. Ambassador Health offers a full line of in-home care services to allow you to remain safe and independent in your own home.
Home health care may be appropriate if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Change in medical condition
- New medical diagnosis
- Frequent ER visits or re-hospitalizations
- Frequent falls
- New medication or new dosage
- Difficulty managing medications
- Upcoming or recent surgery
- In need of therapy services
- Issues with pain management
- Need for additional assistance with wound care
- IV therapy
You are an individual with a unique set of health care needs. Ambassador Health at Home’s holistic approach to wellness includes a multi-disciplinary team that works together to help you reach your desired level of health and wellness and avoid re-hospitalization.
Types of Home Health
Skilled nursing services are performed by Registered and Licensed Nurses in accordance with your physician's plan of care. Our nurses will provide an initial and ongoing assessments to determine your care and support needs, as well as your eligibility for the Medicare home health benefit (if applicable).
- Nursing services that include treatment, diagnostic, and preventative procedures
- Clinical observation and monitoring of signs and symptoms in order to provide a full report to your physician
- Diagnosis-specific education and teaching
- Notification of physician of your progression and care needs
- Discharge planning that includes referral to other services, if needed
Physical, occupational, and speech therapists create and deliver a customized treatment plan that will help you to achieve your highest level of independence. Along with your physician, your therapy care team will customize your treatment plan to fit your individualized needs.
- Increased strength, endurance, and mobility
- Fall prevention and education
- Restoration of the skills necessary for everyday living
- Recoupment of oral motor, swallowing, cognitive-linguistic, speech or language skills that have been affected by injury or illness
Home health aides perform certain treatments and care services as ordered by your physician and supervised by a nurse or therapist. Services provided by your home health aide may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with ambulation and exercise
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal hygiene
- Maintaining a safe home environment
- Monitoring and reporting your mental or physical condition changes
Ambassador Health at Home complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Click here for a copy of Ambassador Health at Home's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
ATTENTION: If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services are available to you, free of charge. Please call 1-888-469-6555.